Meet the Team
Mary Farkas – Realtor / General Partner
Realtor – General Partner
A former resident of Ohio, New Jersey and California, Mary and her family have lived in the Atlanta area for over 32 years and consider Georgia their home.
Prior to starting the FARKAS Realty Group, Mary had a long and exceptional track record of success in several industries, winning several prestigious awards for her sales and customer service skills along the way. She’s held previous positions in management, sales, marketing and advertising for several Fortune 500 companies and has also been very active in real estate investing as well. This wide range of experiences and success in the corporate world would serve as a springboard for her eventual entrepreneurial success in selling residential real estate.
As a long time resident of Atlanta covering various sales regions of North Atlanta, Mary has gained a close familiarity and intimate knowledge of the luxury home market in the area that has proven especially valuable to her clients.
Mary has made huge strides as a student of the business and contributes much of her current success to leveraging her previous corporate experience, her superior work ethic and the ability to reintroduce the classic skills of white glove customer service and personalized attention to detail. Those attributes, along with her on-going efforts to stay creatively up to date on the latest marketing and sales technology, have played a valuable role in exceeding the expectations of her clients.
In her free time Mary enjoys the outdoors, gardening and traveling to exotic locations around the world. She is a sports enthusiast with a special interest in watching her kids compete in football and lacrosse. Mary is an avid Tennis player as well. She is a member of ALTA and has won two Atlanta City Championships over the past decade.
Credentials for the FARKAS Realty Group:
- Certified ABR – Accredited Buyers Representative
- Certified REO & Foreclosure Specialist
- Certified Short Sale Specialist
- NAR – National Association of Realtors
- NAMAR – North Atlanta Association of Realtors
- ABR – Atlanta Board of Realtors
- GAR – Georgia Association of Realtors
- Member First Multiple Listing Service (FMLS), Georgia Multiple Listing Service (GAMLS)
Awards and Recognition for the FARKAS Realty Group:
- Top 2% of Keller Williams Realty Residential Sales Teams with $9.6 Million Sold in 2013
- Keller Williams Realty International – Double Gold Level
- Lifetime Member Million Dollar Club Award Recipient – 2009 – Current (platinum Level)
- 5 Star Professional Realtor Award (Mary Farkas) – Atlanta Magazine 2012, 2013
- Rookie of the Year Award Winner (Mary Farkas) – Keller Williams Realty – 2007